Well.. The first BBQ of hopefully many has been done!
My BBQ is not quite as large as this one! - is that even a real BBQ? If it is I'm sure it would be sponsored by Jeremy Clarkson - Judging by the fact that it has got a 'dirty great' V8 attached to it. I was unaware that spit roasts hat to be turned that fast!
I'm about to go all Mrs Beeton on you and give you my homemade beefburger recipe:
- 1 lb (or 454g if you prefer) Minced beef - Forget the 'extra lean' rubbish, the fat is what gives it the flavour!
- 1 tsp French mustard
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced with 1 tsp salt
- 5 drops of the ludicrously hot Tabasco Sauce
- 2 Shakes of Worcester Sauce
- Plenty of pepper
- 1 small(ish) onion very finely chopped
Form into burgers and cook on the BBQ for.. Well I'm sure you can gauge when they're done!